Join Us – off year
We are looking for qualified, highly -motivated people to join us. If you are interested in joining a new research team, and be part of a exciting multidisciplinary environment check the questions below:
- Do you want to train as a vascular redox biologist?
- Do you want to learn about redox processes in vascular physiology and physiopathology?
- Are you interested in changing the way we develop new drugs by the tailored design of targeted nano-carriers?
- Do you enjoy interacting with scientists of different training backgrounds and expertise?
- Are you interested in working at the interface of chemistry, biology, engineering, and translational science?
Be it as an undergraduate researcher, PhD student, or postdoc, if you answered yes to one or more of those questions, we might be the lab for you! Send an email with your CV, research interests, and career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org